Seattle Seamocks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Agreement in a material way, we will update the ‘last updated’ date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Services after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Services.
2. USE OF OUR SERVICE
- Eligibility. Because we respect the rights of children and parents, you may use the Seattle Seamocks Service only if you can form a binding contract with Seattle Seamocks, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. The Service is provided for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not use the Service for any commercial purposes.
- Your responsibility for your account: You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on or through your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Seattle Seamocks immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Seattle Seamocks will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, and you shall be solely liable for the losses of Seattle Seamocks or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Groups. Seattle Seamocks may allow Users to create or join groups on the Service in order to share articles and other content, and to send SMS text messages to other Group members (a “Group”). If you are added to a Group by a User, you may be sent an SMS text message with a unique hyperlink to directly access your Group’s page. Anyone with access to this unique hyperlink will be able access your group on the Service using your name, and so you agree to keep the Group’s page hyperlink secure. You can remove yourself from a Group by following the instructions on the Service. For more information, see the “Seattle Seamocks SMS Campaigns; Group Messaging on the Service” section below.
- Your interaction with other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Seattle Seamocks will have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction. Please be good to one another.
- Changes to the Service. Here at Seattle Seamocks, we’re always innovating and finding ways to provide our Users with new and innovative features and services. Therefore, Seattle Seamocks may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE Seattle Seamocks SERVICE
We think Seattle Seamocks provides Users with an amazing platform to discover sports content, and discuss and share that content with others. To keep Seattle Seamocks running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the Seattle Seamocks Acceptable Use Policy.
4. SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- Your content. Seattle Seamocks allows you to post content on the Service, including comments, photos, blog posts, messages, blog URLs, and other materials. Any content a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) therein, is referred to as “User Content.”
- How Seattle Seamocks and other Users can use your content. Unless you have entered into a separate assignment agreement with Seattle Seamocks, you own all of the User Content that you post or publish (“post”) on the Service. Subject to your profile and application settings, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, sell, offer to sell, translate, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, and make derivative works of your User Content on the Service and in all forms and media now or hereafter known for the purposes of operating and providing the Service to you and our Users. Nothing in this Agreement shall restrict Seattle Seamocks’s rights under any separate content assignment agreements and/or license agreements.
- Your responsibility for your content. By uploading, posting, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing User Content, you represent and warrant that you own all rights in your User Content and that any User Content you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy. Seattle Seamocks reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions. Seattle Seamocks takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other Users or third parties post or send over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. Seattle Seamocks is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree that Seattle Seamocks shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Content.
- Definition of Intellectual Property Rights. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
5. OUR CONTENT
- Seattle Seamocks Content. Except for User Content, the Service, and all Intellectual Property Rights therein and related thereto, are the exclusive property of Seattle Seamocks and its licensors (“Seattle Seamocks Content”). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license to the Seattle Seamocks Content, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the Seattle Seamocks Content, including without limitation any materials or content accessible on the Service. “Seattle Seamocks,” “Team Stream,” “Real-Time News for Your Favorite Teams,” “You Make The Call”, “The Open Source Sports Network,” “Open Source Sports Network,” “Seattle Seamocks” and other Seattle Seamocks graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Seattle Seamocks protected by the laws of the United States and/or other countries or jurisdictions. Seattle Seamocks’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Use of the Seattle Seamocks Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- Our license to you. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Seattle Seamocks provides you with a license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as expressly permitted by the features of the Service. Seattle Seamocks may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Feedback you provide. We value input from our Users, and are always interested in learning of ways we can make Seattle Seamocks better. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Seattle Seamocks under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Seattle Seamocks does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Seattle Seamocks, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.